Workers Compensation Lawyers Elizabeth NJ
How do you find a capable Elizabeth NJ workers comp attorney? There are many factors to consider. With the trauma of a work accident, and the fear of mounting costs, you want to make sure your case is in trustworthy hands. Our Elizabeth NJ workers comp attorneys combine decades of litigation experience with great knowledge, compassion, and will.
How does one find an attorney of such caliber? Read on for guidance on finding a quality workers compensation attorney in Elizabeth NJ.
- Get recommendations: work injury accidents are not uncommon, especially if you work in some of the more dangerous professions in New Jersey. If you have been hurt or fallen ill during or because of work, chances are you are not alone. Talk to friends, colleagues, or family members who have faced this situation. They may be able to recommend a helpful legal professional. You may also find recommendations through other attorneys who have worked for you or a family member in the past. Much like a doctor’s referral, your attorney can point you to a professional with the appropriate experience to address your particular needs. Many attorneys and former clients refer injured workers to our workers comp attorneys in Elizabeth NJ.
- Verify credentials. You may find our Elizabeth NJ workers comp attorneys’ credentials here on our website. You will find that we have a sterling reputation and years of experience. Any accreditations your attorney may carry, such as Better Business Bureau and AV ratings, are simple enough to verify through the websites of the awarding organizations.
- Examine cost. With a work injury, you face medical costs, therapy costs, transportation expenses and lost wages. The last thing a good attorney will do is add to that burden. Our Elizabeth NJ workers compensation attorneys offer free case evaluations and work on contingency basis, meaning we take our payment only if we obtain an award for you. Often, half of our fees will come from the workers compensation insurance provider, not out of your pocket.
- Ask questions. When you consult with a workers compensation attorneys in Elizabeth NJ, there are certain questions you would be wise to ask.
- Will you handle my case directly? When you consult with our firm you will meet with an attorney– not a paralegal or other employee– who will personally evaluate your case.
- Do you work with more injured parties or defendants? Our workers compensation attorneys are specifically versed in advocating for employees who were injured at or because of work.
- Do you prefer more of a “hands on” approach or are you more of a legal guide? Our workers compensation attorneys in Elizabeth NJ are happy to offer guidance, but make no mistake. We are aggressive and highly involved in your pursuit of justice, and will fight for you every step of the way.
There are certainly many more questions you may ask, which will depend on the nuances of your case. Speaking to an accomplished and knowledgeable workers compensation attorney is certainly an important step in rebuilding your life after work injury. If you wish to consult with an attorney, contact our workers compensation attorneys in Elizabeth NJ and schedule a free case evaluation.