Workers Comp Lawyers Long Branch NJ
Why hire a workers compensation attorney in Long Branch NJ? Not only do you deserve to work in a safe environment, but the law requires it. Many workers trust that their employers are taking the necessary steps to ensure their employees’ safety, but unfortunately this is simply not always the case. Occasional accidents happen, and our Long Branch NJ workers compensation attorneys understand how a work-related injury can devastate your and your family’s livelihood. Thankfully New Jersey workers’ compensation laws are designed to fairly provide injured workers with certain benefits.
These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Medical Treatment: The worker’s employer or insurance company is required to provide medical treatment for a workplace injury. The insurance company must cover 100% of your medical expenses from this injury.
- Temporary Disability Benefits: If your injury forces you to miss work for more than one week, you are entitled to compensation.
- Partial Permanent Benefits: If your injury forces you to change your place of employment or your occupational responsibilities, you may be entitled to permanent compensation.
- Permanent Total Benefits: If your injury is so severely sustained that you can never return to work, you are entitled to compensation.
- Death Benefits: If your injury results in the loss of your life, or if you recently lost someone to a work-related injury, you are entitled to continued compensation from the deceased worker’s employer, as well as money for funeral expenses from the insurance company.
If you were injured in New Jersey while you were working, and have already contacted your employer with your concerns, but are not receiving the compensation that you deserve, do not hesitate to contact us. Our Long Branch NJ workers compensation attorneys are knowledgeable and diligent, and if you are unsure of whether your injury qualifies for a workmen’s compensation dispute, we can help you assess your claim. Even if your injury was your fault, if you got injured while working and have struggled to resolve your concerns with your employer and your insurance company, our firm will work with you to accomplish a fair solution.
Our workers compensation attorneys in Long Branch, NJ strive to handle complex lawsuits in a careful and timely manner. Our lawyers will remain in comprehensive communication with you, explaining the nuances and developments of your case. Furthermore, we will handle your case with personalized attention, and work with the courts and involved parties to make sure you promptly receive the compensation you are due.
Our Long Branch NJ workers compensation attorneys possess impressive track records of winning cases for our clients. We have experience successfully filing motions for Medical and Temporary Benefits to force the insurance companies to provide you your benefits as afforded under the law. We have also successfully re-opened workers’ compensation claims which were either decided in court or settled outside of court in order to obtain more compensation for our clients’ work related injuries.
If you were injured while trying to do your job, we want to work for you. Whether it’s getting you back to work or making sure you’re fairly compensated for your inability to work, our lawyers are prepared to help you get fair compensation for your injury.